Beijing Friendship Hospital Affiliated to the Capital University of Medical Sciences
● It is a Grade-3 and Class-A general hospital in Beijing which integrates medical treatment, teaching, scientific research, disease prevention, and health care
● In October 2014, the hospital was approved as a National Clinical Research Center for Gastrointestinal Diseases
● In 2018, the hospital led the establishment of the Collaborative Development Center of Gastroenterology in the Beijing Hospital Management Center
● The hospital has an internationally standardized clinical research quality control platform supporting clinical research and development, an ISO9001 certified biological sample bank, a medical ethics platform mutually recognized among multiple centers, and numerous research-oriented wards
Nanjing Drum Tower Hospital, the Affiliated Hospital of Nanjing University Medical School
● It is a large research-oriented Grade-3 and Class-A general hospital with complete disciplines, a renowned faculty, state-of-the-art medical technology, and robust scientific research ability
● As one of the early-built hospitals of western medicine in China, it was ranked 37th in the 2019 Fudan General Hospital Ranking
● The hospital is dedicated to exploring and improving the medical service models. It was awarded the title of "National Satisfactory Medical Institution" by the National Health Commission for three consecutive years from 2018 to 2020
● The hospital has continuously developed new medical technologies and possesses first-class endoscopic diagnosis and treatment technologies
Beijing Shijitan Hospital, Capital Medical University
● In 1989, the hospital passed the review for the first batch of Grade-3 and Class-A hospitals in China. This general hospital in Beijing integrates medical treatment, teaching, scientific research, disease prevention, and health care.
● The key disciplines of the hospital are gastroenterology, medical oncology, traditional Chinese medicine, allergy, gastrointestinal and hepatobiliary tumor surgery, peritoneal tumor surgery, and medical laboratory.
● The hospital has conducted nearly 100 scientific research projects at or above the provincial and ministerial level in the past three years, with an average annual scientific research funding of over 10 million yuan. Moreover, the scientific research projects conducted by the hospital have won scientific and technological progress awards at the national, provincial and ministerial levels on multiple occasions.
Tianjin Medical University General Hospital
● Founded in 1946, the hospital was one of the five large central hospitals in China at the time. As the medical center of Tianjin, it is now a Grade-3 and Class-A general hospital in Tianjin that integrates medical treatment, teaching, scientific research, and disease prevention
● The hospital was approved as a national "Double First-Class" university with Clinical Medicine selected as its key discipline for development
● The hospital has established the Cutting-edge Medical Technology Clinical Training Center of Tianjin and the General Practice Clinical Skill Training Base. The hospital took the lead in providing training for basic general medical skills and minimally invasive techniques such as endoscopy and intervention. It was approved as the National Clinical Teaching and Training Demonstration Center and Tianjin Experimental Teaching Demonstration Center
Hospital of Air Force Medical University
● It is a modern Grade-3 and Class-A general hospital which integrates medical treatment, teaching, scientific research, disease prevention, health care, and rehabilitation.
● The hospital received multiple major scientific research awards, such as the first prize of the National Science and Technology Progress Award and the second prize of the National Technological Invention Award
● Since the "Thirteenth Five-Year Plan", it has obtained over 200 million yuan research funds and completed over 300 scientific research projects above the provincial and ministerial level
The First Hospital of China Medical University
● As a large-scale Grade-three and Class-A general hospital jointly built by the National Health Commission and the province, it’s a nationally and internationally renowned regional diagnosis and treatment center for intractable, acute, and critical illnesses in Northeast China with an excellent reputation in domestic and foreign health communities
● In the Fudan version of the "China's Hospital Rankings" released in 2021, the hospital was ranked 15th in the country. In addition, it has been ranked first in hospitals of Northeast China for 12 consecutive years.
● The hospital currently has 4 national key disciplines, 1 national key discipline (under development), 22 national key clinical construction projects, and 1 national clinical medical research center.
The Affiliated Hospital of Inner Mongolia Medical University
● It’s a Grade-3 and Class-A hospital which integrates medical treatment, first aid, teaching, scientific research, disease prevention, health care, and rehabilitation
● The hospital is one of the first general hospitals founded in the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region and is renowned for its complete range of disciplines, strong technical skills, outstanding specialties, and multidisciplinary advantages
● The hospital was accredited with various honorary titles, including "National Model Hospital", "AAA-level Demonstration Unit of China’s Integrity Hospital", "Top 100 Hospital", "Baby-friendly Hospital", and "Advanced Unit in Hospital Culture Construction"